Not what you're looking for? Try looking at Freddy Fazbear/Disambiguation.
|" Oh no, it looks like the page has picked up some unwanted texts."|
As an editor of the wiki, note that this is a speculative page. Speculation can be denied once leaving the page. Please help the Triple A Fazbear Wiki by expanding it.
Fazbear Entertainment is a company that owns the Fazbear establishment, including Fredbear's Family Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza since 1983 etc.. They also has an animatronic rental service with the name of Fazbear Funtime Service.
FNaF VR: Help Wanted
In Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, they hired Silver Parasol Games to develop a VR game called The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience. The purpose of the game is to seemingly conceal unsatisfactory objects concerning the vandal stories spread by some "complete lunatic". While these stories were said to be scary have been reformatted to be funny and distributed for entertainment.
However, according to Tape Girl, they had actually hired the said "lunatic" to develop several video games to conceal and make light of what happened. The VR game is purely an elaborate cover-up.
In the update in December 2019, a mall under construction was shown in Pizza Party with a billboard saying that the mall is opening soon. It has the logo of Fazbear Entertainment, and is also saying that they are hiring.
FNaF AR: Special Delivery
In Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, Fazbear Entertainment had created a new service called Fazbear Funtime Service. The users who subscribed to the service get to rent their animatronics.
They also appear in the E-Mails, where they had stopped all the works on all contracts with other companies for unknown reason.
- Phone Guy: A previous night guard that works in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He had also recorded training tapes for other workers. He is now deceased as he was killed by an animatronic in FNaF 1.
- Mike Schmidt: A night guard who worked at the small-budgeted Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. He was there for a week before being fired for tampering with the animatronics, odor and general unprofessionalism. He was paid $120.50 on Night 6 in FNaF 1.
- Jeremy Fitzgerald: A night shift security guard who worked at the bigger pizzeria in FNaF 2. He managed to survive the week and not get fired, instead he was moved to the day shift. However, as the restaurant closed down, he had probably loss his job. He was paid $100.50 and then $20.10 for overtime.
- Fritz Smith: A night shift security guard who replaced Jeremy. He managed to survive a night and got fired because of his odor and tampering with the animatronics.
- William Afton: A businessman and robotic technician, the designer of the Funtime animatronics and the former co-owner of Fazbear Entertainment. He is also known as Springtrap. Deceased.
- Henry Emily: The original owner of Fazbear entertainment and business partner with Afton and the original builder of the first animatronics. Deceased.
- Kayla Stringer: The Associate General Counsel in the Office of Legal Affairs. Her name appears signed in an E-Mail to Anna Kwemto in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery requesting she and her team cease work on their contracted project.
- Vanessa: A security guard who previously worked for Fazbear Funtime Service, now as a guard in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.
|General||Fazbear Entertainment • Freddy Fazbear's Pizza • Fazbear's Fright • The Bedroom • Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental|
|Help Wanted||Main Hub • Prize Counter • Prize Room • Tape Room • Game Over Room • The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience • The Gallery • Silver Parasol Games|
|Special Delivery||Fazbear Funtime Service • The Dark Circus|
|Security Breach||Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex|