Not what you're looking for? Try looking at Foxy/Disambiguation.
Funtime Foxy is an antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location and a returning character that appears in the game Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted.
Funtime Foxy is an animatronic fox with white skin and strawberry-pink accents on a few of their body parts. Unlike the rest of Foxy's counterparts (excluding Rockstar Foxy), Funtime Foxy appears in perfect condition with no signs of damage of their body at all. Funtime Foxy has yellow eyes and a pink snout with three purple freckles on each side and a black nose, and They also have a large white tail with a pink tip.
They also contain a large speaker on their chest and wears a red bowtie along with it. Like the rest of the Funtime animatronics, Funtime Foxy is capable of splitting their faceplates into five different pieces, depending on function.
Funtime Foxy, made by Afton Robotic LLC, is one of the Funtime Animatronics available for Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental. They are made to be one of the entertainers in Funtime Auditorium along with Funtime Freddy.
At the end of Night 5 in Sister Location, Funtime Foxy, along with other Funtime Animatronics, destroyed itself and fused itself with the animatronics to form Ennard, so that they can escape the facility.
Funtime Foxy also makes an appearance in The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience.
FNaF VR: Help Wanted
Funtime Foxy makes an appearance in the final level on the section of the "Dark Rooms" levels. In this level, the player must crawl through the Funtime Auditorium, which houses Funtime Foxy. This level is essentially a virtual reality port of crawling in the Funtime Auditorium during the third night from its debut game. Funtime Foxy will sometimes appear when the player activates their flash beacon. In order to prevent their jumpscare, the player has the option to either wait until they are not visible, or walk around them. Running into them will result in a jumpscare, ending the night run.
In the Lolbit level in Hardmode, while Funtime Foxy is replaced by Lolbit, he also appears as several still statues. Getting too close to these statues will result in a jumpscare, resulting in game over.
Funtime Foxy reappears in Pizza Party, the only level in Hard Mode of Night Terrors. When the player enters the Funtime Auditorium, the Flash Beacon will flash multiple times behind the player. And every time the flash beacon is flashed, Funtime Foxy will appear behind the player and gets closer slowly. If the player doesn't leave the room soon enough with one of the doors in front, Funtime Foxy will attack the player.
FNaF AR: Special Delivery
Funtime Foxy has been confirmed to be planned for the game in Dawko's interview with Kirin, the CEO of Illumix. When Funtime Foxy will be added however, is unknown.
- The original teaser for Help Wanted included Funtime Foxy, but the image used was an old, official render of him from Sister Location's Extras Menu, which led to the community that thought it was a fan-made render.
- On March 26th, Scott uploaded a new teaser, a full view of the box art, also containing Funtime Foxy, but the model used is the one that is going to be used in the game itself.
- Unlike the other Funtime Animatronics, Funtime Foxy is one of the two Funtime Animatronics who isn't situated in a different location.
- The other one being Lolbit.
- In the Dark Rooms level, when Funtime Foxy jumpscares the player, the sound is used from most of the Nightmare Animatronics in Five Nights at Freddy's 4, for unknown reasons.
- Funtime Foxy is one of the few animatronics with a tail.