Not what you're looking for? Try looking at Chica/Disambiguation.
|“||I smell pizza!||”|
— Glamrock Chica before being shattered.
Just like the other members of the Glamrocks, she is dressed in a 1980's vibe. She is a white-pink chicken with an orange beak, purple eyes, pink eyelids, long eyelashes, and orange feet. She has a few stray feathers that stick out from the top of her head with a pink hair bow, pink triangular marks on her cheeks, pink eyeliner around her right eye, and pink lipstick. Just like her Toy & Funtime counterparts, Glamrock Chica's body is noticeably curvy, giving her the generic athletic build.
She has a light pink chest piece, a narrow, dark pink, metallic waist, small dark pink shoulder guards above her segmented arms, which end in green, fingerless gloves. She has a dark green, leopard print right leg, and a magenta, zebra print left leg, meant to resemble leg warmers. She wears black, studded bracelets on both of her forearms, and dark green, triangular earrings.
Chica holds a blueberry blue and hot pink star-shaped guitar. Just like all the other Glamrocks, her eyes can be seen glowing red at times.
Shattered Chica's body is cracked and broken, with some paint scraping off on her legs and face. Her beak is gone, with a large hole in place of it, revealing the endoskeleton jaw underneath. Her torso has multiple large holes in it, one of which spreads throughout her whole torso, going from shoulder to shoulder. The plastic casing on her left arm is entirely missing with the exception of her wrist, and she has a sizable hole in her right forearm, exposing more of her endoskeleton underneath. Chica's eyes also become slightly cracked and her right eye is not being controlled. Finally, her hair, bow, earrings, legs and feet hold multiple smaller cracks. Chica remains this way for the rest of the game. After being shattered, Chica also makes loud mechanical noises, possibly trying to speak but not being able to due to her voice box being gone.
Glamrock Chica wanders around the Pizzaplex aimlessly until spotting Gregory and charging at him. Her unique mechanic is that she will sometimes check hiding spots at random, making it harder to hide from her. She can be distracted with certain props. To decommission Chica, the player must find a Monty Mystery Mix box (found at Bonnie Bowl) and place it inside the compactor, triggering Chica to enter it, and activate the trash compactor in the Kitchen, which will lead Glamrock Chica to get shattered underneath it. In her shattered state, she seemingly runs slightly faster. When inside Glamrock Freddy, she doesn't notice the player at all, and will continue to wander aimlessly. During the final bossfight, Chica will simply walk down the left doorway, and the player must shut the door to stop her.
- Glamrock Chica was the only Glamrock Animatronic whose design was still not revealed until Funko's leak. The design of others were already leaked by the new 2021 FNaF calendar before then.
- Glamrock Chica's hologram features her beta guitar.
- As seen in a bit of holiday promotional art, Glamrock Chica has a cupcake that she is never seen with in-game or in other artwork.
- Said cupcake looks identical to that of the normal Mr Cupcake, but with a pink candle instead of a blue one.
- This is the only time she is ever seen with a cupcake of any kind.
- Kirin, the CEO of Illumix, confirmed in her interview with Dawko that they have plans to add the four Glamrock Animatronics to FNaF AR after Security Breach is released.
- Chica is the the least shattered animatronic, only missing parts of her suit and her voice box.