Heather Masters is one of the voice actresses in the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. She had voiced Circus Baby in FNaF World and Sister Location, as well as Scrap Baby in Pizzeria Simulator. Her voice returned in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted as Circus Baby and Plushbabies (Reused voice lines), as well as Plushkins. She also returned in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery as Baby and 8-Bit Baby.
As a lifelong Alaskan and avid backpacker, I know that the best experiences are found when you venture off the path others take. Where the independent spirit thrives and creativity blossoms. That's where you'll find me. With a B.A. in theatre and 20 years of experience acting and directing, I can meet your voiceover needs with confidence and originality. And as a proud graduate of Nancy Wolfson's Braintracks Audio, I know how to rock a mic.
Leave the path. Encounter the unexpected.
- FNaF World (2016 Video Game) - Circus Baby
- Marvel Avengers Academy (2016 Video Game) - Spider Gwen
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location (2016 Video Game)- Circus Baby
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator (2017 Video Game) - Scrap Baby
- Ultimate Custom Night (2018 Video Game) - Circus Baby, Scrap Baby
- Mothergunship (2018 Video Game) - Chief Engineer Rachael Wilkinson
- Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted (2019 Video Game) - Circus Baby, Plushbabies, Plushkins
- Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery (2019 Video Game) - Circus Baby, 8-Bit Baby
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach (2022 Video Game) - Vanessa, Glamrock Chica
- Scott personally invited Heather to audition for Baby. As she had never done voice acting for video games before (thus making this the first time) and was just a audiobook narrator, she thought that he was a scammer.
- Baby's voice was inspired by Empress in The Neverending Story. Heather would put a necklace on her head and pretend to be Empress in front of the mirror when she was young.