|"Majority of these coming content were total fabrications from the mind of a complete lunatic"|
As an editor of the wiki, note that this page has content that are upcoming. Do your part by looking for confirmed information of the upcoming content.
Lefty (fully known as Lure Encapsulate Fuse Transport and Extract, shortened as L.E.F.T.E.) is an animatronic who debuted in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. He is a recolored version of Rockstar Freddy, another animatronic from Pizzeria Simulator. He is set to appear in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery.
Lefty's general appearance is almost identical in appearance to Rockstar Freddy, by having rosy-red cheeks, separated lower jaws that are connected with metal rods, and a golden metalic star on his chest. The differences are the color scheme, the missing eye, and a larger nose. He is a black bear sporting a red top hat, bowtie, eyelids, cheeks, and knee caps and holds a yellow microphone in his left hand (rather than his right like Freddy, hence his name). He has a lighter shade of grey on his chest, muzzle, ear insides, and his toes. His right eye is yellow while the left is completely black. In addition to his left eye being black, his left eyelid is droopy and half-folded over the eye.
While Lefty himself has no personality of its own, Marionette inside him has a mysterious demeanor. It has a tendency to begin its lines by shushing the player before speaking in a cryptic manner. Like Freddy, Lefty entertains children and sings songs, similar to his previous variations.
Lefty first debuted in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. He is one of the purchasable animatronics that can be put in the new Pizza Place. If the player hadn't purchase him, he will appear in the back alley for the player to salvage.
Lefty was created by Henry to capture Marionette and bring her to the pizzeria, as part of his plan. At the end of Pizzeria Simulator, Henry burns down the entire Pizza Place, along with Scrap Baby, William Afton, Molten Freddy, the player (Michael Afton) as well as Lefty, to set their souls free.
FNaF AR: Special Delivery
It is confirmed that Lefty will return in Special Delivery, in a future update.
- An 8-bit sprite of Lefty can be seen in the Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery release trailer, implying that he will be added into the game at a later point and may have a major role.
- Said sprite is a recolor of Fredbear's sprite from Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- Circus Baby in Special Delivery uses some of Lefty's lines from Ultimate Custom Night.
- When the update for Toy Bonnie joining as non-event exclusive animatronic dropped, an oversight was found as the Toy Freddy profile pack mistakenly used Lefty's icon.
- An E-Mail was sent with the title "Shhh..." and the content being "It's oh so quiet".
- While the said e-mail was supposed to tease the arrival of Ballora, many fans thought it was teasing the arrival of Lefty.
- Lefty's model and map icon were taken from Illumix's servers on January 11th, along with other unused assets like Plushtrap's old map icon.