Not what you're looking for? Try looking at Foxy/Disambiguation.
Lolbit is an animatronic fox with white skin and orange accents on a few of their body parts. Unlike the rest of Foxy's counterparts (excluding Rockstar Foxy and Funtime Foxy), Lolbit appears in perfect condition with no signs of damage of their body at all. Lolbit has black scleras with white pupils with an orange outline on it. Their snout sports three small purple dots and a small metallic black nose.
They also contains a large speaker on their chest, just like Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy; and wears a purple bowtie along with it. Like the rest of the Funtime Animatronics, Lolbit is capable of splitting their faceplates into five different pieces, depending on function.
Freddy In Space 2
Lolbit appears in Freddy In Space 2 as a non-robotic character, much like other characters in the game. They now wear a pirate-themed vest, and now have a peg leg, resembling a pirate-themed character similar to Foxy.
FNaF VR: Help Wanted
On the final level on the "Hard Mode" section of the Dark Rooms levels, the player must get through the Funtime Auditorium housing Lolbit and Funtime Foxy. This level appears to be a virtual reality port of the third night in the game it debuted. Lolbit will sometimes appear when the player shines their flash beacon. The player has the option to either wait until they disappear, or walk around them. Running into them will result in a jumpscare, ending the night run.
Freddy In Space 2
Lolbit appears in Freddy In Space 2 as a shopkeeper, similar to its role in FNaF World. The items it sells are all bought with the rare blue gems. The player can buy an invincibility star (costs 5 blue gems), making them invincible for a short amount of time, 250 EXP (costs 25 blue gems), given to the character who buys it and allows them to level up faster, and a Skill Point (costs 40 blue gems), that instantly provides players with a skill point for when leveling up is too slow or all characters have reached the max level.
Lolbit's shop usually appears multiple times throughout stages, typically once for each section of a stage. However, only one item can be bought per level. Only one shop is available in the Final Stage as well.
- Shield: 5 Gems
- 250 EXP: 25 Gems
- Skill Point: 40 Gems
- FNAF VR is the first time Lolbit has been seen with a full body in their funtime design.
- All past iterations only showed Lolbit as a floating head.
- Along with this, strangely, Lolbit does not have a hook in this design, unlike their FNAF World incarnation.
- Unlike their past iterations, Lolbit's design in VR has eyebrows. Said eyebrows are colored white.
- This was most likely to try and stay as close to the original design as possible.
- Unlike Funtime Foxy's design, most of Lolbit's body is pure white instead of some parts, like the knees and hands, having the same coloration of their accent colors.
- Lolbit in Freddy In Space 2 is a shop keeper who sells powerups for the player to use.
- This is a clear reference to Lolbit's debut in FNAF World, where Lolbit was a shop keeper who sold Bytes, which were small objects that aided the players in battle.
|Freddy in Space 2|
|Playable Characters||Freddy Fazbear • Bonnie • Chica • Foxy • Golden Freddy • Marionette|
|NPCs||Lolbit • Fredbear • Freddy's Son • Terminator Chica|
|Standardized Enemies||Bat Foxy • Pirate Wolf • Pirate Ship • Cyclops Alien • Pogo Foxy • Cannon Cupcake • High School Chica Bot • Machine Claw • Piranha • Chicanator • Foxbot • Ghost Freddy • Hammer-Head Puppet • Shadow Mask|
|Boss Enemies||Rocket Fox • F.O.X. Tank • Franken-Foxy • Robo Chica WIP • Already-Ate Chica • Chica Defense Network • Totem Panic • Easter Bonnie • Fully Loaded Rabbit • Puppenator • Sockpuppet • Mariominous • Poopet Master • S. Cotton • Mad Theorists • Animdude: The Revenge • Mechiplier • L.O.L.Z.H.A.X|
|Security Breach: Fury's Rage|
|Playable Characters||Glamrock Freddy • Glamrock Chica • Montgomery Gator • Roxanne Wolf • Animdude|
|Bosses & Enemies||Fury's Rage Enemies • VR Sisters • Soulbrawler • Mega Brow • Dreamgeist|