Not what you're looking for? Try looking at Foxy/Disambiguation.
Phantom Foxy is a secondary antagonist/burnt hallucination in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, who is a returning character that appears in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted.
Phantom Foxy is mainly burnt green in color with multiple black burn marks streaking around his body, similar to the other Phantoms. He has black scleras, white semi-irises and white pupils.
In Help Wanted, he has a major appearance change, considering using the classic Foxy's model rather than Withered Foxy. Has a more greenish skin rather than the original burnt maroon color and has no legs, leaving his feet and his body in mid-air.
FNaF VR: Help Wanted
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
He appears as a hallucination or distraction on the FNaF 3 Section which he debuts on Night 2. Similar to the original Five Nights at Freddy's 3, the player must avoid staring at him. If the player looks at him for just a moment too long, Phantom Foxy will give the player a non-fatal jumpscare, and a ventilation error.
- Even though, the Withered animatronics are now present in the game, Phantom Foxy still did not have an appearance change.
- This is also the same case for Phantom Freddy.
- Phantom Foxy is one of the Phantom animatronics who largely has missing parts in contrast to their complete model, Having almost no endoskeleton.
- The other Phantom animatronic is Phantom Balloon Boy.
- This may have been done to give them a more "ghostly" appearance.
- Phantom Foxy's jumpscare is odd in the sense that the player does not see all of Foxy, but instead they see what seems to be a small fraction of him.
- As well as this Foxy is for some reason white in the animation instead of his normal Greenish Brown.