Not what you're looking for? Try looking at Freddy Fazbear/Disambiguation.
Phantom Freddy is a secondary antagonist/burnt hallucination from Five Nights at Freddy's 3, is a returning character that appears in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted.
Phantom Freddy is a charred, greenish-brown version of the original Freddy Fazbear with glowing white eyes.
His appearance differs drastically from his original appearance in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, his model is based on the original Freddy from the original Five Nights at Freddy's albeit transparent in places, revealing the endoskeleton underneath. He also appears to be damaged somewhat, with tears in his costume. Opposed to his model in Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, which is based on the Withered Golden Freddy from the second game with a burnt greenish golden texture.
FNaF VR: Help Wanted
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
He appears in the FNaF 3 Section, serving as a hallucination or distraction. He cannot harm the player. He'll walk outside the office from time-to-time, serving as a distraction to the player. He normally doesn't jumpscare the player, but will in the Oculus Quest version.
- Unlike In original FNaF 3, Phantom Freddy cannot jumpscare the player.
- However, this was fixed for the Oculus Quest and only the Oculus Quest version.
- In FNAF 3 Phantom Freddy used to only have one leg, however in UCN and VR, this has been changed.
- Phantom Freddy uses Freddy's model from Five Nights at Freddy's 1, unlike the original game, where his model was based on his appearance from Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
- This is also the case with Phantom Foxy.
- This is likely because, upon release of the game, the Withered Animatronics' models were not in the game.
- Unlike in his original design, Phantom Freddy's Endoskeleton is completely visible to the player.
- Phantom Freddy has a cutout within Corn Maze that for unknown reasons is labeled as Dreadbear's in the files.