Not what you're looking for? Try looking at Bonnie/Disambiguation.
RWQFSFASXC, also known as Shadow Bonnie or RXQ for short, is a minor-appearing antagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's 2, who is a returning character in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery. He's the mysterious shadow counterpart of Toy Bonnie.
RWQFSFASXC is a pitch black, silhouette-like rabbit. His only discernible features are his glowing white eyes and teeth. He has four teeth on his upper jaw. The rest of his body is completely obscured, due to being pitch black. Aside from those minor differences, his model is nearly identical to Toy Bonnie.
FNaF AR: Special Delivery
RWQFSFASXC is a Rank 6 animatronic, and appears when the player collects many dark remnants between animatronic attacks. The player will hear a distorted doorbell noise, and then he will appear behind the player, slowly walking toward them. The player must ward him off by shining their flashlight on him until he disappears. Doing so enough times in quick succession will result in him fading away. Failing to repel him with the light will result in a jumpscare. Each appearance, he becomes increasingly aggressive, becoming virtually impossible after about 10 encounters.
Starting from an update in June, RXQ can also hide behind real world objects (depending on what device the user is playing on) to avoid their flashlight.
|Wandering Part Earnings||22 parts (min) - 28 parts (max)|
|PVP Part Aggressor Earnings||34 parts (min) - 38.5 parts (max)|
|PVP Part Victim Earnings||28 parts (min) - 31 parts (max)|
|Remnant Defeat Earnings||1 (min) - 6 (max)|
|Plushsuit Droprate||0.2% (Wandering) / 0.267% (PVP)|
|CPU Droprate||0.16% (Wandering) / 0.25% (PVP)|
|Mod Droprate||0.06% (Wandering) / 0.6% (PVP)|
|Remnant on Lose (Wandering)|
|Remnant on Lose (PVP)|
|Max Upgraded Speed||108 MPH|
|Map Travel Time||20 secs (min) - 30 secs (max)|
|Map Path Time||2 minutes (min) - 4 minutes (max)|
|The sound RWQFSFASXC makes when he enters.|
|The sound RWQFSFASXC makes when he begins attacking.|
|The sound RWQFSFASXC makes when he's defeated.|
|RWQFSFASXC's jumpscare sound.|
FNAF VR: Help Wanted
- RXQ makes a brief appearance in the Curse of Dreadbear DLC of Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted as a cardboard cutout in the Afraid of the Dark mode's last level, Corn Maze.
FNAF AR: Special Delivery
- Special Delivery marks the first time RXQ has ever been hostile to the player.
- This is because he only crashes the game in FNaF 2 and causes part of the player's office to become pitch black for 10 second in Ultimate Custom Night.
- Some files within the game suggest that RXQ has a voice, with certain audio files being labeled things such as "ShadowBon-19-Laugh".
- Despite the file names though, it isn't clear if there is an actual voice actor, or if they're all computer generated sounds.
- RXQ is the only character in the game without a plushsuit or CPU.
- Despite this, he still has drop values for both, implying that he may have one in the near future.
- This is theorized due to AR showing RXQ's close connection to Remnant, specifically the newly introduced dark remnant.
- Though this theory has yet to be confirmed.
- RWQFSFASXC's render in the anniversary image seems to be ripped straight from his render from FNaF 2.
- It could be a recreation, but it is unclear due to RWQFSFASXC's simple design.
- RWQFSFASXC, despite not being obtainable, has droprates in the code.
- Said droprates however, are all 0%.