|“||Remnant is used to power up your animatronics. Get ready for unstoppable fu-u-u-u-u-un, fun, fun.||”|
— HandUnit in the tutorial.
Remnant is one of the collectible items in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery. It is used to power up the animatronics.
- Light Remnant: Illuminating orb-like objects that come with different color. It has the ability to boost animatronics' power when inserted into them.
- Dark Remnant: Swirling dark wisps in deep purple color. It causes the screen to be surrounded by dark aura when collected, which expands bigger when more are collected until it summons RWQFSFASXC.
When there are no animatronic encountered, the player can collect remnants in their room before one attacks. The player can use their Flashlight to attract the remnants. However, players should avoid the Dark Remnant, as they could summon RWQFSFASXC if too many are collected. They may surround the Light Remnant for a while before disappearing.
Below are the statistic of the Light Remnant in different colors (0 Speed is equal to the speed of Dark Remnant):
Other than collecting them, the player can also earn a small amount of remnants by defeating and capturing the animatronics.
When defeated by animatronics, the player will lose some of their remnants. The amount depends on the animatronic and the way they are encountered: wandering, PVP (sent by other players), and rampaging (caused by defeating them on streak).
|Animatronics||Remnants on Lose|
- Remnant's depiction in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery contradicts earlier descriptions in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator and the novel Five Nights at Freddy's: The Fourth Closet. It is described as behaving like a molten metal able to be manipulated as such so long as it was kept at specific temperatures.
- Dark Remnant is a brand new substance never seen before AR.
- Some theorize it has to do with the newly introduced Agony from the Fazbear Frights book series, though there is very little backing this up.
|General||Achievements • Battery • Cameras • Exotic Butters • Faz Tokens • Flashlight • Freddy Fazbear Mask • Shocker|
|Help Wanted||Prize Counter • Tapes • The Gallery|
|Special Delivery||The Shop • E-Mails • Events • Parts • Remnant • Skins • Player Profile • Workshop • Noise Meter • Photo Booth Mode • XP • Diagnostic and Repair Multitool 2.0|
|Freddy in Space 2||Gems • Power-Ups • Trophies|
|Other||Beta Content • Easter Eggs • Endings • Fazbear Funtime Service • Teasers • The Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience • Unused Features • Update Histories|