|“||You are the best! Thank you. I am the best. I am the best.||”|
— Roxy praising herself at the beginning of the game.
Roxanne Wolf is one of the Glamrock Animatronics who appears in Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach as an antagonist.
Roxanne is a gray wolf with amber eyes, which occasionally glow red. She has silver, waist-length hair with green bangs, as well as a gray tail with a silver tail-tip. Her fingers, muzzle, inner-ears and the front of her torso are silver as well. She has claws on her hands and feet, colored green and purple respectively. Her face is painted to look like she has makeup, with purple eyelids, purple lipstick and black mascara. Black stripes are painted on her cheeks, resembling whiskers. Her body is segmented at the joints, with ball-jointed arms, hands and legs. Small, rectangular panels are found on her upper-arms, torso and thighs.
Like the other members of the Glamrocks, Roxanne's clothing is reminiscent of the 1980s. She wears a red crop top, red short shorts and red shoulder pads that are patterned in black spikes. Her forearms and lower legs are purple, patterned in black tiger print, resembling arm/leg warmers. She wears a black studded wristband on each of her arms, as well as a studded collar and belt. She has a studded earring and hoop earring in each of her ears.
Roxanne's instrument is a green keytar.
After being shattered, Roxanne loses most of her torso, exposing the endoskeleton underneath. Her arms and legs are heavily cracked, and her left arm's endoskeleton is visible. Much of her hair and tail has broken off, revealing some of the tail's endoskeleton. Her muzzle is crooked and there is a large hole where the rest of her face should be. Her eyes are missing, taken by Gregory.
Roxanne, on the surface, appears to have an extremely egotistical personality. This is mostly shown through the first cutscene, where she gives herself a peptalk before performing, and through her dialogue as well, always referring to herself as the best of the Glamrocks. Throughout the game, she taunts and insults Gregory. However, as revealed later on in the game, Roxy is shown to be somewhat insecure about herself, as her failures to catch Gregory cause her to act less confident. After being shattered, she cries inconsolably and laments that no one will love her in her current state.
Roxanne Wolf aimlessly wanders around the Pizzaplex until spotting Gregory, in which she will chase after him. If the player is hiding or is near her, she will sniff to try and find where Gregory is, making it harder for him to stay hidden. She can be distracted with certain props. To shatter Roxy, the player must repair a Driver Assist S.T.A.F.F. bot and use it to drive a go-kart into Roxy. After being shattered, she'll begin her boss-fight where she charges in the general direction of Gregory, crashing into things and allowing Gregory's escape. For the rest of the game, she blindly charges towards the player's general direction until she hits something. When the player hides in Glamrock Freddy, she doesn't notice and will continue to wander aimlessly.
- Roxanne Wolf seems to have replaced Foxy's role in the animatronic band.
- Although not confirmed, Roxanne has most likely appeared in Freddy In Space 2, being both in the teaser and one of the victory screens in the game.
- Roxanne’s name could potentially be in reference to a song by The Police or Arizona Zervas of the same name.
- Kirin, the CEO of Illumix, confirmed in her interview with Dawko that they have plans to add the four Glamrock Animatronics to FNaF AR after Security Breach is released.
- Roxanne is the second wolf animatronic in the franchise, the first being Twisted Wolf from the Novel Trilogy.
- Roxanne's in-game design had a slight change from her official artwork, with her top showing slightly more skin than before.
- In the Instagram version of the Gameplay trailer, Roxanne is seen looking in a different direction during the gate scene.
- This is likely due to the clip that was used being longer than what was shown.
- According to the QnA held during the Nvidia presentation, it was said that Roxanne was the most difficult animatronic to model.
- Roxanne holds a somewhat secret line near the beginning of the game, where if the player sticks around for a little while after her pep-talk, she'll comment on how her "fans" are watching her in that moment.