|"Majority of these coming content were total fabrications from the mind of a complete lunatic"|
As an editor of the wiki, note that this page has content that are upcoming. Do your part by looking for confirmed information of the upcoming content.
Roxanne Wolf is designed to be based on a wolf. Just as the other members of the Glamrocks, she is dressed in 1970s/1980s vibe. Her facial features greatly resemble both Foxy and Mangle, most notably with lipstick and her amber eyes. Roxanne, however, has visible metal segments below her eyes (to resemble whiskers) opposed to the red cheeks of Mangle. Roxanne's ears have a light gray center lined at the edges with a gray outline. She also has 2 earrings in both ears.
She has silver hair with a lime green fringe, pale colored fur, and has a grayish white snout, a small black nose and whitish gray fur inside her ears, around her eyes and at the tip of the tail. She has long, sharp yellowish green nails. She is also wearing purple tiger-print leg and arm warmers. Like the other animatronics, she also has wrist cuffs.
She has a red chest piece, a narrow metallic waist, and red shoulder pads above her segmented arms. Her forearms are wrapped in a purple tiger-like pattern, which is also on the heels of her leg (which resemble leg warmers). Like Glamrock Chica and Montgomery, Roxanne holds a lime green keytar. Just like all the other Glamrocks, her eyes can be seen glowing red at times.
In a poster Steel Wool released near Christmas, it shows Roxanne holding a bag of coal with a sour expression. This could possibly be implying that Roxanne has a somewhat rude, mischievous and/or sour personality. She also seems to be the most aggressive of the animatronics, as she can be seen chasing the player, as well as clamping her jaw while attempting to push through a metal gate.
- Roxanne Wolf seems to have replaced Foxy's role in the animatronic band.
- Although not confirmed, Roxanne had most likely appeared in Freddy In Space 2, being both in the teaser and one of the victory screens in the game.
- Roxanne’s name could potentially be a reference to a song by The Police of the same name.
- Kirin, the CEO of Illumix, confirmed in her interview with Dawko that they have plans to add the four Glamrock Animatronics to FNaF AR after Security Breach is released.
- As seen in the trailer, Roxanne will have a Race Track.
- Roxanne is the second wolf animatronic in the franchise, with the first being Twisted Wolf from the Novel Trilogy.
- Roxanne's in-game design had a slight change from her official artwork, with her top now having 2 holes for her collar that show slightly more skin than before.
- In the Instagram version of the Gameplay trailer, Roxanne is seen looking a different direction during the gate scene.
- This is likely due to the clip that was used being longer than what was shown.
- According to the QnA held during the Nvidia presentation, it was said that Roxanne was apparently the hardest animatronic to model.
- This is likely due in part to her large amount of hair.