|"Oh no, this article is not in best condition. This is not good. An improvement may be helpful."|
As an editor of the wiki, do your part by adding confirmed and accurate information. Remove this notice once it hits a thousand bytes. Please help the Triple A Fazbear Wiki by expanding it.
- Are you looking for the Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach, the game that Fury's Rage is a spinoff of?
Security Breach: Fury's Rage is a spinoff beat 'em up style game that was released on April 28th, 2021. The game was developed solely by Scott Cawthon with help from Leon Riskin and Claudia Schröder for the music and art respectively.
The game starts off with a small cutscene of Scott himself having a nightmare that the fanbase would kill him after the announce of Security Breach's delay. This causes him to wake up and supposedly is the reason as to why the game was made.
In Normal Mode, the game ends with Freddy and the others looking over the city. The following quote appears on screen:
|“||The day was won and the menace was defeated.
But, what was the ultimate goal of the battle? Our heroes worry that it was all a distraction...
Despite the dark days and uncertain times, they remained hopeful that only good things were on the horizon.
To be continued...
The ending of the Hard Mode features Scott's house. Scott put out a sign on his front door, saying that he is sorry, most likely about Security Breach's delay. Each ending grants you 1/3 stars, with the third star being acquired by beating hardmode without using any Scotts.
The player can play as Freddy, Monty, Roxanne or Chica in each level, each with their own stats. The player must go through the level by defeating every enemies encountered. The player is able to jump, attack, block, and jump attack, and they can also spawn Animdude by using one of the mini-animdudes. Defeating enemies has a chance to drop random items, such as coins and jewelries to give the player more EXP, food to heal the player, or mini-animdudes to spawn more Animdude. By defeating enemies and collecting items, the player can gain more EXP, and is able to level up once certain goals are met and obtain longer health bars and stamina. At the end of each level is a boss fight, defeating them will complete the level, bringing the player to the next one. There is four levels in Normal Mode, with an extra level in Hard Mode.
- Security Breach: Fury's Rage is the first FNaF fighting game.
- This follows the theme of all spin-off games being separate genres from the main series.
- Security Breach: Fury's Rage is the only game in the franchise to not have Freddy's name in the title.
- The opening cutscene references the fact that fans would often react in negative ways towards Security Breach, whether it be because of a lack of news or because they weren't satisfied with what was shown.
- This is the second FNaF spinoff, the first being FNaF World.
- The VR Sisters and Dream Geist are the only characters in the game who do not reference another character.
- Dream Geist however, does reference many popular theories made around the release of FNaF 4.
- Following the theme of the previous two screenshots, Scott himself appears in the game.
- In the previous two spinoff games, he appeared as the Final Boss to FNaF World's hardmode and as a secret boss in Freddy In Space 2.
|Current||FNaF VR: Help Wanted • FNaF AR: Special Delivery|
|Upcoming||FNaF: Security Breach • AAA Game • FNaF: Into Madness|
|Spin Offs||Freddy In Space 2 • Security Breach Fury's Rage|
|Game Ports||Console Ports • Remastered Mobile Ports|
|Bundles||The Fazbear Fanverse • FNaF: Core Collection|
|DLCs||Help Wanted: Curse of Dreadbear|