This page serves as a list for all the different soundtracks from Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted, Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, Freddy In Space 2, Security Breach: Fury's Rage and Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach as well as their DLCs and expansions such as Curse of Dreadbear and the Princess Quest games.
|FNaF4 Theme||The music that plays on the Main Menu as well as during all the Night Terrors segments.|
|Twisted Birthday||The music that plays when going into the Hardmode version of the Main Hub.|
|Bonnie Clash||A slowed and distorted version of the Freddy Fazbear Theme that plays during Neon Bonnie's level.|
|Creepy Freddy||A slowed down version of Twisted Birthday that plays during Pizza Party.|
|Dead Eyes||A track that plays while in the Tape Room if Glitchtrap is present. It is also heard during the Merge Ending.|
|Freddy Fazbear Theme||An unused theme song that would've played during a showtime sequence.|
|Freddy Fazbear Theme (Instrumental)||An unused instrumental track that would've played during a showtime sequence.|
Curse of Dreadbear
|FNaF2 Theme||The main theme that plays on Curse of Dreadbear's Menu.|
|Adventure||The first track that plays at the start Pirate Ride.|
|Little Ones||The second track that plays during Pirate Ride.|
|Underwater||The third track that plays during Pirate Ride's underwater segment.|
|So Beautiful||The fourth track that plays at the end of Pirate Ride.|
|Intro||TBA||A set of 8 different intro tracks that only last a few seconds.|
|Dangerous Thoughts||The main theme for AR that plays during the opening loading screen.|
|Otherworld||The music that plays while viewing the map.|
|Shop||Three possible tracks that play while viewing The Shop.|
|The music that plays while viewing E-Mails.|
|Lucky||The music jingle that plays when the funtime package is about to be purchased.|
|Turtle Crusher||The theme that plays during 8-Bit Baby's encounters.|
|Crumbling Dreams||The track that plays during Ballora's encounters.|
|Arctic Ballora's Music Box||A remix of the iconic Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies that plays during Arctic Ballora's encounters.|
Freddy in Space 2
|Purple Smasher||The music that plays during the animated intro.|
|Rebel Son||The music that plays on the title screen.|
|Gun in a Knife Fight||The music that plays on the level select screen.|
|Too Many Lightyears||The track that plays in the first two phases of Lunar Mines.|
|Into the Unknown||The track that plays in the third phase of Lunar Mines.|
|Star Dazzled||The track that plays in the first two phases of Galactic Factory.|
|Liquid Polyphony||The track that plays in the third phase of Galactic Factory.|
|Blazing Horizon||The track that plays in the first two phases of Cosmic Freeway.|
|Deceptive Andromeda||The track that plays in the third phase of Cosmic Freeway.|
|Through the Cracks||The track that plays in the first two phases of Stellar Pit.|
|Inbetween Two Worlds||The track that plays in the third phase of Stellar Pit.|
|Acrophobia||The track that plays in Final Stage.|
|Drain Storm||The music that plays in the small section before S. Cotton's boss fight.|
|Supernova Journey||The music that plays while the Invincibility Shield is picked up.|
|Fine Dierum||The boss battle theme.|
|Dark Agglomeration||The track that plays during L.O.L.Z.H.A.X's final phase.|
|Steam Powered Punk||The track that plays during Poopet Master's fight.|
|Passive Aggressive||The track that plays during S. Cotton's fight.|
|Rust Under the Skin||The track that plays during the Mad Theorists' fight.|
|The Colder Stone||The track that plays during Animdude: The Revenge's fight.|
|Warewolf Behind 18 Bars||The track that plays during Mechiplier's fight.|
|We Made it After All||The ending theme.|
|Night Drive with the Gang||The music that plays on the title screen.|
|Midnight Prowler||The music that plays during Stage 1.|
|A Hunter Never Dreams||The music that plays during Stage 2.|
|A Fox in a City of Wolves||The music that plays during Stage 3.|
|Kicks and Bricks and Dirty Tricks||The music that plays during Stage 4.|
|Metal Stitches||The track that plays for the boss fights in the first three stages.|
|Cybernetic Breakdown||The track that plays during Vanny's boss fight.|
|Scoundrel||The music that plays during Dreamgeist's stage/boss fight.|
|Victory Jingle||The jingle that plays when beating a stage.|
|Princess Quest||The main title theme for Princess Quest.|
|Caught in a Loop||The music that plays during gameplay.|
|Continue Quest||The music that plays on the game-over screen.|
- The track called "FNaF4 Theme" would not actually be used in FNaF 4 until the console and mobile ports that came out after Help Wanted's initial release.
- The same goes for "FNaF2 Theme" from Curse of Dreadbear.
- Arctic Ballora's track is simply called "Music Box" within the files, having no confirmed name.
- Ballora and 8-Bit Baby are the only characters in AR to have music tracks as their ambience.
- Clockwork Ballora, unlike Arctic Ballora, doesn't get her own music track and instead uses Ballora's Crumbling Dreams.
- Frost Plushtrap does have a unique ambience that utilizes some instruments, however it is not considered a music track and is simply labeled as Ambience within the files.
- The theme for the final level in Freddy in Space 2 is called "Acrophobia", which is the fear of heights.
- It is unclear as to why the theme is called this, as the stage doesn't have much to do with falling from heights.
- Due to the bosses being references to famous Youtubers, Steam Powered Punk, Rust Under the Skin and Warewolf Behind 18 Bars all have sound-clips from videos made by Dawko, Matpat and Markiplier respectively.
- The Colder Stone's title is a reference to Animdude's fight theme in FNaF World, Stone Cold.
- The song is also a remix of the latter.
- The Princess Quest menu theme is actually a remix of Through the Cracks from Freddy in Space 2.
- Purple Smasher is reused from Freddy in Space 2 for the Balloon World minigame.