|"Majority of these coming content were total fabrications from the mind of a complete lunatic"|
As an editor of the wiki, note that this page has content that are upcoming. Do your part by looking for confirmed information of the upcoming content.
The Fazbear Fanverse Initiative is a project by Scott Cawthon, collaborating with several Five Nights at Freddy's fan-game creators. The fan-games involved in this project are funded by Scott, and will be bundled with other games from the same series, including the classic versions, remakes and spin-offs, and ported to major consoles and mobile (some with help from Clickteam). Several toys and merchandises based on the fan-games will also be made.
While the fan-games will be sold on consoles and mobiles, they will be released on Game Jolt for free (with the exception of Five Nights at Freddy's PLUS, as that will be a full on remake/re-imagining of the original Five Nights at Freddy's).
|Title||Developer||Bundled with||Release Date|
|Five Nights at Candy's 4||Emil Macko||Five Nights at Candy's Remastered
Five Nights at Candy's 2
Five Nights at Candy's 3
|The Joy of Creation: Ignited Collection||Nikson||None
(remakes already included in the game:
The Joy of Creation
The Joy of Creation: Reborn
The Joy of Creation: Story Mode)
|POPGOES Evergreen||Kane Carter||POPGOES Arcade||TBA|
|One Night at Flumpty's 3||Jonochrome||One Night at Flumpty's
One Night at Flumpty's 2
|October 31st 2021|
|Five Nights at Freddy's Plus||Phisnom||None||TBA|
There are currently 5 fan-games involved in this project as an initiative. More fan-games may be added, as Scott stated, if the project goes well.
Five Nights at Candy's 4
- For more information about the Five Nights at Candy's series, visit the Five Nights at Candy's Wikia.
Five Nights at Candy's 4 (working title) is an upcoming FNaF fan-game developed by Emil Macko. It will be the final installment of the Five Nights at Candy's series.
The game will be released along with the Remastered version of the first game and FNaC 2 & 3 on console and mobile as well. These games will be updated with visual changes, more fair and balanced gameplay, and less bugs and glitches.
The Joy of Creation: Ignited Collection
- For more information about The Joy of Creation series, visit the The Joy of Creation Wikia.
The Joy of Creation: Ignited Collection is an upcoming FNaF fan-game developed by Nikson. This collection will include brand new remakes of the original The Joy of Creation, The Joy of Creation: Reborn, and The Joy of Creation: Story Mode. New assets and new gameplay will be done for the games, including some story changes.
- For more information about the POPGOES series, visit the The Popgoes Pizzeria Wiki.
POPGOES Evergreen is an upcoming FNaF fan-game developed by Kane Carter (with help from other people, one of them being Macko). It is a remake of the original POPGOES as well as the reboot of the series. Evergreen (Along with Arcade) will receive paid expansions when released on steam, these expansions will be bundled with the cost on console
The game will be bundled with an expanded version of its prequel, POPGOES Arcade, when being ported to consoles.
One Night at Flumpty's 3
We at Triple A Fazbear and the other Sister Wikias do not support nor condone the actions of this creator. All Flumpty's content made by said creator is being kept due to it being a part of the Fanverse, but will be removed if the trilogy is dropped from the Initiative.
- For more information about the One Night at Flumpty's series, visit the One Night at Flumpty's Wiki.
One Night at Flumpty's 3 is a FNaF fan-game developed by Jonochrome. It is the latest and final installment of the One Night at Flumpty's series, released five years after the last game.
A bundle of the One Night at Flumpty's series consisting of the trilogy series will be released on consoles and mobiles with the porting handled by Clickteam. As part of a bundle, the original One Night at Flumpty's 1 and 2 is updated as well, the copyrighted characters in the game is removed or replaced, and a Hard Boiled Mode is included as well for the first game. The updated version of the games were released on Game Jolt on August 22th, 2020. Jonochrome said on Twitter that the game is "more or less finished" and is just waiting for the ports to be done so they can be released at once. The game released on October 31st 2021 at exactly Midnight.
Five Nights at Freddy's Plus
Five Nights at Freddy's Plus is an upcoming official non-canon remake/re-imagining of the original Five Nights at Freddy's developed by Phisnom, the developer of other fan-games like A Shadow Over Freddy's and Porkchop's Horror Show. This will be the only fan-game which won't be free on GameJolt.
- All characters are given full redesigns.
- This is also applied to the location as well, with it gaining a new look and a new layout.
- The Marionette is added to the game despite not being in the original.
- Props from previous games, such as plushies and the bobbleheads from FNaF 3, are returning with new looks as well.
- Phone Guy will not be in the game.
- Animatronics will move on the cameras.
- The spare heads and the stuffed Freddy suit in the backroom show withering.
It is unsure of when the project has began its planning. Five Nights at Candy's 4 and POPGOES Evergreen were already announced, however, several months before the project announcement. It is unknown whether both of these titles were planned to be included in the project from the start of their development, though one can assume it is at least three months before the announcement, according to Kane Carter.
On August 22nd, 2020, Scott announced "The Fazbear Fanverse Initiative" on Reddit, explaining the project and listing out the fan-games included in the initial line-up. This also announces the other 3 games in the project, The Joy of Creation: Ignited Collection, One Night at Flumpty's 3, and an untitled reimagined version of Five Nights at Freddy's (later known as FNaF Plus) It was also confirmed by Nikson that the fan-game makers with the exception of Phisnom share the copyright of the games, and confirmed by Emil the Clickteam games will be handled by Clickteam as the same for the other ports of the games.
On March 26th, 2021, YouTooz announced during an AMA on Reddit, that they will be making figures for the Fazbear Fanverse alongside the original Five Nights at Freddy's series.
On January 21st 2022, Kane Carter announced that Candy & Popgoes would be getting Funko plushies around Fall of 2022. Weeks later, both Kane and Emil released mini updates on the development of their Fanverse games, with Emil's having a small hidden message in it saying "DontForget".
- This is the first time Scott has ever collaborated with fan-game creators.
- The is also one of few cases where Scott collaborated with people from the FNaF community. Another case was Scott hiring PinkyPills and LadyFiszi who had drawn several FNaF fan-arts as official artists.
- The development of FNaF+ can be traced back to a fan-game Phisnom had made before this, Five Nights at Freddy's 2: Open Source, renamed to Another FNaF Fangame: Open Source. The game is a reimagined version of FNaF 2, and it also allows others to modify the game and change its look to however they want. However, this breaks the rule as it can be modified to a free version of FNaF 2.
- The game was taken down by Scott eventually, and will not be re-released anymore. This had opened the possibility for an official remake of FNaF, which led to this project.
- Oddly, the console and mobile ports of One Night at Flumpty's 3 will be handled by Clickteam, despite the game being made in GameMaker Studio.
- Due to their inexperience with GameMaker, Clickteam has hired Phisnom to help with the ports.
- Some games in certain series are being excluded from the bundle for console and mobile ports, these games being the original Five Nights at Candy's (replaced by the remake) for the FNaC series, The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition for the TJoC series, as well as everything before POPGOES Arcade 2020 Edition from the POPGOES series.
- Aftonbuilt, a fangame made by JeliLiam, was notably denied for the Fanverse, as Scott felt it would be too risky as a choice. However, he had approved the release of what had been finished by the team, resuting in a 40 minute alpha build of the game.
- As a result of this, Aftonbuilt is the only known fangame to be denied to enter the Fanverse Iniative. Not even the fanverse developers know about other denied games. </ref>
- Phisnom said "A free download version wont exist, unlike other #FazbearFanverse games." on Twitter
- The FNAC Series is officially coming to consoles and mobiles! on Game Jolt
- Kane Carter said "Just Evergreen and PA2020 - the pre-reboot games won't be carried over at all" on Twitter
- Phisnom confirming that Phone Guy will not be returning as a character.
- Kane Carter said "This is all I've been thinking about for the past 3 months" on Reddit
- The Freddy Fanverse Initiative! on Reddit
- Nikson said "We both have it" on Discord
- Emil Macko said "Clickteam handles the porting like they did with the FNaF games" on Discord
- Kane Carter said "YouTooz has confirmed, during an AMA on Reddit, that they will be making figures for the Fanverse as well as the original FNAF series!" on Twitter
- Kane's Development Update
- Emil's "Smallest Update Known to Man"
- A Twitter thread by JeliLiam explaining the situation surrounding Aftonbuilt
|Current||FNaF VR: Help Wanted • FNaF AR: Special Delivery|
|Upcoming||FNaF: Security Breach • AAA Game • FNaF: Into Madness|
|Spin Offs||Freddy In Space 2 • Security Breach Fury's Rage|
|Game Ports||Console Ports • Remastered Mobile Ports|
|Bundles||The Fazbear Fanverse • FNaF: Core Collection|
|DLCs||Help Wanted: Curse of Dreadbear|