Not what you're looking for? Try looking at Bonnie/Disambiguation.
|“||This is my chance to shine, and your chance to fade away!||”|
— A line of Toy Bonnie's from FNaF AR
Toy Bonnie the Rabbit, otherwise known simply as Toy Bonnie, is a secondary antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 and is a returning character that appears in Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted and Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery.
Toy Bonnie is a bright, shiny blue rabbit with big ears. His belly, muzzle, and insides of his ears are colored a pale, powder blue/white. He has big green eyes, magenta eyelids, and rosy red, blushed cheeks. He has two black eyebrows and long, thin eyelashes. He has two sets of teeth, two teeth on the top and eight on the bottom. While usually hidden behind his body, Toy Bonnie possesses a round white tail. He has a bright red bowtie sitting above his egg-shaped belly. He has a thin muzzle with a small round nose, and three freckles on either side of his muzzle with in triangular formations.
In Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, Toy Bonnie seems to be sadistic and narcissistic. He also seems to think that he is a "superstar", more famous than the protagonist. His dialogues reveal that he is obsessed with popularity.
Toy Bonnie is one of the Toy Animatronics made for the newly rebranded Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in 1987, where FNaF 2 takes place. Interestingly, these animatronics have built-in facial recognition feature that can apparently link to the criminal database. However, a terrible event (possibly the Bite of '87) happened in the pizzeria, which resulted in an investigation, lockdown, and eventually its closing.
After years of being unused after the closing of the pizzeria, Toy Bonnie's parts along with other animatronics' are taken to Fazbear's Fright in FNaF 3 as decorations.
In FNaF: Special Delivery, a rebuild of Toy Bonnie was made for Fazbear Funtime Service, along with his new skin. The team at Fazbear Entertainment noticed Toy Bonnie's strange behavior where his eyes change color before going haywire, but decided to ignore it as they could not reproduce the issue again.
FNaF VR: Help Wanted
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
Toy Bonnie appears in the Five Nights at Freddy's 2 gameplay section. He will make his way to the office along with the other Toy Animatronics. He approaches the player by entering the right vent and crawling through it to reach the player. He will peek out of the vent, and the player must equip the Freddy Fazbear mask to deter him and make him leave the room. Failure to equip the mask while he is present will result in a jumpscare, ending the run.
FNaF AR: Special Delivery
Toy Bonnie is formerly one of the event-exclusive animatronics in Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery who appeared from January 24th, 2020 to 29th. He became available as a permanent addition to the game on July 16, 2020, and is a Rank 4 animatronic.
Toy Bonnie's behavior in Special Delivery is similar to Toy Chica. The player must shock him when he can be seen running towards the player, and must wear the Freddy Fazbear Mask when he shows up suddenly in front of the player. However, Toy Bonnie's eyes may turn red in this situation. When he does, the player must look away with the mask on.
|Wandering Part Earnings||18 parts (min) - 22 parts (max)|
|PVP Part Aggressor Earnings||26 parts (min) - 29 parts (max)|
|PVP Part Victim Earnings||22 parts (min) - 24 parts (max)|
|Rampaging Part Earnings||32 parts (min) - 33 parts (max)|
|Remnant Defeat Earnings||1 (min) - 4 (max)|
|Plushsuit Droprate||0.3% (Wandering) / 0.4% (PVP)|
|CPU Droprate||0.24% (Wandering) / 0.375% (PVP)|
|Mod Droprate||0.04% (Wandering) / 0.4% (PVP)|
|Remnant on Lose (Wandering)||4 - 10|
|Remnant on Lose (PVP)||4 - 15|
|Chance to Malfunction||0.12%|
|Max Upgraded Speed||117 MPH|
|Map Travel Time||20 secs (min) - 30 secs (max)|
|Map Path Time||2 minutes (min) - 4 minutes (max)|
In Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, Toy Bonnie currently has a total of two skins.
System Error Toy Bonnie is a neon-themed skin of Toy Bonnie released on May 21th, 2020. He is Toy Bonnie's first alternate skin, and is the third of four skins introduced in the Arcade Mayhem Event.
He shares the same model as Toy Bonnie, but with a few differences. His general color (including his bowtie) is a neon reddish-orange, with lines that go through his entire body, similar to the screen of an old CRT TV. He also has a pixelated, 8-bit style of effect coming from his entire body. His mouth and eyes gleam yellow, a red "SYSTEM ERROR" text printed on his stomach, and glowing white eyebrows, freckle spots, and a nose.
Unlike other Arcade Animatronics, System Error Toy Bonnie doesn't have an attack mode variant.
Boulder Toy Bonnie is a stone Toy Bonnie released on November 19th, 2020. He was added as Toy Bonnie's second skin and the second member of the Haunted Forest Event.
Boulder Toy Bonnie is a completely grey Toy Bonnie made up entirely of stone. His body shows severe damage, as parts of him have crumpled off and various cracks show throughout his stomach and limbs. He also shows to be covered in moss and vegetation growing out of some of the cracks in his body. Finally, his eye sockets are completely empty, and has a full set of upper teeth unlike his normal counterpart.
FNaF VR: Help Wanted
- Unlike FNaF 2, Toy Bonnie stands still in the office rather than sliding through.
- Strangely, Toy Bonnie has a gap between his buck teeth in, which wasn't present in any of his earlier appearances in the series. It is unknown why this was added.
- However, this change is not present in Special Delivery.
- For some unknown reason, Toy Bonnie was not given a guitar in FNaF VR.
FNaF AR: Special Delivery
- Toy Bonnie has a voice for the first time in Special Delivery. However, it is strangely very high-pitched, causing the majority of the community to disdain it.
- The voice actor of Toy Bonnie is also currently unknown. However Toy Bonnie's voice provider could be Stephanie Belinda Quinn, who was going to voice Toy Bonnie in Ultimate Custom Night.
- For some odd reason, in his teaser the metal connecting Toy Bonnie's ears to his head doesn't connect properly, and are colored blue.
- Toy Bonnie's reflection can be seen in the teaser for Chocolate Bonnie and Easter Bonnie.
- Despite this, Toy Bonnie never appeared during the Easter event.
- On July 16 2020, Toy Bonnie was added to the game permanently.
- Strangely, System Error Toy Bonnie was the only member of Arcade Mayhem to not get his own shirt in their merchandise line.
- Boulder Toy Bonnie is the third iteration of Toy Bonnie to have a full set of upper teeth.
- The others are RWQFSFASXC and White Rabbit from FNaF World.