These are the editing policies in the Triple A Fazbear Wiki, in which, all users should follow in article and media editing.
- You must create a wiki account to edit any pages on this wiki.
- Read each article in its entirety before editing.
- Try to be as accurate as possible when editing articles.
- Keep information consistent as possible.
- Do not make the articles redundant!
- Do not create unnecessary/spam articles.
- Do not make random, uneeded edits with the soul purpose of obtaining badges.
- Instead of using first-person or second-person pronouns, use third person, such as they, it, them.
- Instead of using "you", use "the player"
- Unless it is a quote or dialogue.
- Do not discuss gender debates, that applies to article comments, message walls and the Community Tab. Some animatronic's genders are not confirmed, so don't start up any conversation about gender debates.
- If you are trying to edit unconfirmed character's genders, please don't. Keep the specified character's genders as "Debatable".
- Do your best to keep any abbreviations that may be used consistent.
For example, we abbreviate Five Nights at Freddy's as FNaF. Simply follow suit!
- Here is a list of all possible abbreviations within the games:
- Five Nights at Freddy's - FNaF or FNaF 1 (preferred)
- Five Nights at Freddy's 2 - FNaF 2
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - FNaF 3
- Five Nights at Freddy's 4 - FNaF 4
- FNaF World - Already an abbreviation
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location - FNaF: SL (preferred) or SL
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator - FFPS
- Ultimate Custom Night - UCN
- Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted - FNaF VR (preferred) or FNaF VR: HW
- Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery - FNaF AR (preferred) or FNaF AR: SD
- If you want to theorize about the story, a character, or anything of the sort, create a blog or a forum post instead.
- Do not attempt to slip your own theories into a wiki page.
This also goes for indirectly trying to disprove theories. Keep your opinions to yourself.